Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One more, a village shop

The last thing I can think of to complete the English village is the village shop. So I present to you, Messrs Congreve & Shrapnel's shoppe.


You can get the full-sized version here

This one is a slight variation using the pub as a base. In this one, you're going to cut slightly above the doorway (there's a line there) on the front face to make a 45 degree angled entryway. Also, this one has a thatched roof texture.

If you have any questions on it's construction let me know. Also, I have run out of ideas for new papercraft buildings for the English country village, so if you can think of something and have an example let me know and I'll see if I can't put it together.

-OvC out


1 comment:

  1. These buildings are really great - thank you!

    ReplyDelete