Friday, May 4, 2012

Three Storey Row House

All the 15mm buildings I have are North Africa themed, so in gearing up for Sealion I decided to do a bit of papercraft. I photoshopped this three storey row house, and I figured others might be interested in using it as well. Here you all go!


The full sized file is here: Three Storey English Row House

Just print it on a full sized 8.5" * 11" and go to town. I recommend putting it on the thickest cardstock you can, I ended up doubling up 110#.

EDIT: I have added a bay window and four of whatever the hell you call those windows that stick out of the roof that you can add if you want but aren't required. This way you can have a bit of variety to your buildings. 

-OvC out

1 comment:

  1. Just thought - how about an English Country Church with square tower? Also, a farm type building or three for the edge of a village?
    Thx.

    ReplyDelete